Low Fat Tuna Salad
May 14, 2012 by RobZ
Here’s what you need…
- 2 (5oz) cans wild albacore tuna, packed in water
- 3/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons champagne mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups organic mixed greens
- Drain the tuna and flake in a medium bowl. Add the mayonaise, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix until creamy and well combined.
- Arrange mixed greens on plates, then use an ice cream scooper to place the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 137 calories, 1 fat, 210mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 30g protein.