Easy Turkey Wrap
January 1, 2011 by RobZ
This wrap is perfect to pack for lunch or makes a quick and healthy dinner. It’s ready in a flash, tastes amazing, and is filled with lean turkey, veggies and whole sprouted grains. Try it today, but don’t be surprised if you get hooked! Servings: 1
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Sami’s Lavish wrap, 6 inches
- 1 Tablespoon fat free fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce roughly chopped
- 4 oz lean turkey slices
- dash of salt and pepper
- Spread a tablespoon of fat free cream cheese evenly over one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices over the cream cheese and layer with tomatoes. Top with lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla closed.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 177 calories, 1g fat, 21g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 21g protein.
Help out your friends, family and co-works by giving them a complimentary issue of my bimonthly fitness newsletter. Just use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this issue.
Refer a Freind